Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I, the corresponding author, am authorized by all of my co-authors to submit this manuscript.
Gather the information about the manuscript:
(a)For all authors: first name, last name, postal address, e-mail address, affiliation, etc;
(b) A full manuscript title and an abbreviated titile (no more than 8 words) for the header column;
(c) Manuscript abstract.
(d) Contact information (name, e-mail address and affiliation) of suggested and/or excluded reviewers (if any).
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before the consideration for publication of another journal. (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript, or any part thereof, is in no way a violation of any existing original or derivative copyright.
- The manuscript contains nothing obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document format, or processed using the Latex with the specified class file.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://www2.ia-engineers.org/Journal_E)
- Supplemental files are submitted in accordance with instructions and information is given on a separate page at the end of the main manuscript.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The personal information registered in this submission system will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to other parties.